- The report contains detailed information about SEI Investments Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SEI Investments Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SEI Investments Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SEI Investments Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SEI Investments Co. business.
About SEI Investments Co.
SEI Investments Company provides investment processing, fund processing, and investment management business outsourcing solutions to corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and high-net-worth families.
The companys business segments are: Private Banks, Investment Advisors, Institutional Investors, Investment Managers, Investments in New Businesses, and LSV Asset Management.
The Private Banks Segment delivers investment processing services and investment management programs worldwide to banks and trust institutions and independent wealth advisers in the United Kingdom. Investment processing solutions are delivered via two primary business models: the Global Wealth Technology Services (GWTS) model and the Global Wealth Services (GWS) model. In both models, the company owns, maintains, and operates the software applications and information processing facilities.
Banks using the companys GWTS model outsource investment processing technology software and computer processing but retain responsibility for investment operations, client administration, and investment management. The GWS model is an extension of its GWTS solution. It is designed for private banks and other trust organizations that prefer to outsource their entire investment operation. With the GWS solution, the company assumes the entire back-office processing function. The GWS model includes: investment processing; account access and reporting; audit, compliance and regulatory support data generation; custody and safekeeping of assets; income collections; securities settlement; and other related trust activities.
As of December 31, 2008, the company had significant relationships with approximately 125 banks and trust institutions in the United States. The companys target markets for the enhanced Global Wealth Services solution primarily include private banks and independent wealth advisers in the United Kingdom, as well as community, regional and national private banks in the United States.
The companys investment management programs for banks and distribution partners are offered worldwide. As of December 31, 2008, there were approximately 305 investment management clients worldwide. The company also had single-product relationships with approximately 185 additional banks and trust institutions.
Competition: The companys principal competitors in the investment processing business for this segment include Odyssey Technologies; Metavante Corporation; SunGard Data Systems Inc.; and Temenos Group AG. Its principal competitors for investment management programs business are Dimensional Fund Advisors; Federated Investors, Inc.; LPL Financial Corporation; and Russell Investment Group, a subsidiary of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company.
The Investment Advisors Segment offers wealth management solutions to registered investment advisors, majority of which are affiliated with or are registered as independent broker-dealers, financial planners, and life insurance agents located throughout the United States. These wealth management solutions include its investment management programs and back-office investment processing outsourcing services. The company also helps advisors manage and grow their businesses by giving them access to its marketing support programs, business assessment assistance and recommended management practices. The company has agreements with approximately 6,000 financial advisors.
Competition: In the advisor distributor channel, the companys principal competitors include AssetMark Investment Services Inc., Brinker Capital, EnvestNet Asset Management, Inc., Fidelity Investments, Lockwood Advisors, Inc., a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon, and other broker-dealers.
The Institutional Investors Segment offers investment management programs and administrative outsourcing solutions for retirement plan sponsors and not-for-profit organizations globally. Clients can outsource their entire investment management needs and the administration for defined benefit, defined contribution, funded welfare and non-qualified d
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SEI INVESTMENTS CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SEI INVESTMENTS CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SEI INVESTMENTS CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SEI INVESTMENTS CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SEI INVESTMENTS CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SEI Investments Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SEI Investments Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SEI Investments Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SEI Investments Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SEI Investments Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. SEI INVESTMENTS CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SEI INVESTMENTS CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SEI INVESTMENTS CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SEI INVESTMENTS CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SEI INVESTMENTS CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SEI INVESTMENTS CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SEI Investments Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SEI Investments Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SEI Investments Co. Major Shareholders
SEI Investments Co. History
SEI Investments Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SEI Investments Co. Offices and Representations
SEI Investments Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SEI Investments Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SEI Investments Co. Capital Market Snapshot
SEI Investments Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
SEI Investments Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SEI Investments Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SEI Investments Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SEI Investments Co. 1-year Stock Charts
SEI Investments Co. 5-year Stock Charts
SEI Investments Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SEI Investments Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SEI Investments Co. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?