- The report contains detailed information about Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. business.
About Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp.
The Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for The Bank of Kentucky, Inc, which provides consumer and commercial financial services to customers throughout northern Kentucky. The company also offers wealth management and trust services.
The company provides financial service and other financial solutions through 31 offices located in northern Kentucky, which includes Boone, Kenton and Campbell counties and parts of Grant and Gallatin counties in northern Kentucky and also greater Cincinnati, Ohio.
The principal products produced and services rendered by the company are as follows:
Commercial Banking: The company provides a range of commercial banking services to corporations and other business clients. Loans are provided for various general corporate purposes, including financing for commercial and industrial projects, income producing commercial real estate, owner-occupied real estate, and construction and land development. It also provides a range of deposit services, including checking, lockbox services, and other treasury management services.
Consumer Banking: The company provides banking services to consumers, including checking, savings, and money market accounts, as well as certificates of deposits and individual retirement accounts. It also provides consumers with electronic banking products like Internet banking, debit cards, and 47 ATMs. In addition, it provides consumer clients with installment and real estate loans and home equity lines of credit.
Trust Services: The company offers services in the areas of wealth management and trust. These services include the administration of personal trusts and estates, as well as the management of investment accounts for individuals.
The company's lending activities include the origination of loans secured by first mortgages on nonresidential real estate; loans secured by first mortgages on one- to four-family residences; commercial loans secured by various assets of the borrower; unsecured consumer loans and consumer loans secured by automobiles, boats and recreational vehicles; and construction and land development loans secured by mortgages on the underlying property.
Nonresidential Real Estate Loans: The company makes loans secured by first mortgages on nonresidential real estate, including retail stores, office buildings, warehouses, apartment buildings, and recreational facilities.
Residential Real Estate Loans: The company originates permanent conventional loans secured by first mortgages on single-family and multi-family residential properties located in the northern Kentucky area. It also originates loans for the construction of residential properties and home equity loans secured by second mortgages on residential real estate. Each of such loans is secured by a mortgage on the underlying real estate and improvements thereon, if any. It originates residential real estate loans to be sold, service released, subject to commitment to purchase in the secondary market.
Commercial Loans: The company offers commercial loans to individuals and businesses located throughout northern Kentucky and the metropolitan area. The typical commercial borrower is a small to mid-sized company.
Consumer Loans: The company makes various consumer loans, including automobile loans, recreational vehicle loans, and personal loans.
Construction and Land Development Loans: The company makes loans for the construction of residential and nonresidential real estate and land development purposes. Other loans are made to builders and developers for various projects, including the construction of homes and other buildings that have not been pre-sold and the preparation of land for site and project development.
Municipal Obligations: The company makes loans to various Kentucky municipalities for various purposes, including the construction of municipal buildings and equipment purchases. Loans made to municipalities are secured by mortgages on the properties financed or by a lien on equipment purchased or by the general taxing authority of the municipality and provide certain tax benefits for the company.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included securities of the U.S. treasuries; U.S. government, federal agency, and government sponsored enterprises; U.S. government mortgage-backed; corporate obligations; and municipal and other obligations.
The company offers various deposit instruments, including regular passbook savings accounts, negotiable order of withdrawal (NOW) accounts, money market deposit accounts, term certificate accounts, and individual retirement accounts (IRAs).
The Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BANK OF KENTUCKY FINANCIAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Major Shareholders
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. History
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Offices and Representations
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?