- The report contains detailed information about Gucci Group NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gucci Group NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gucci Group NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gucci Group NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gucci Group NV business.
About Gucci Group NV
Gucci Group NV operates as the multi-brand luxury goods company that designs, produces and distributes personal luxury goods, including ready-to-wear, handbags, luggage, small leather goods, shoes, timepieces, jewelry, ties and scarves, eye-wear, perfume, cosmetics and skincare products.
The Companys brands include Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Sergio Rossi, Boucheron, Roger & Gallet, Bottega Veneta, Bédat & Co, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney and Balenciaga.
The Company's operating activities are divided into five segments: Gucci Fashion and Accessories; Gucci Group Watches; Yves Saint Laurent; YSL Beauté; and Other Operations
Gucci Fashion and Accessories
Fashion and accessory products include leather goods, women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, jewelry and ties and scarves as well as eyewear and fragrances, which have been produced and distributed under license.
Leather Goods (handbags; small leather goods; luggage): The Company's leather goods incorporate a variety of hides-cow hide, pigskin, precious leathers as well as canvas and man-made material are offered in different colors and constructions. Small leather goods consist of women's and men's wallets, card cases, belts and cosmetic cases and incorporate many of the same materials, colors and constructions used in handbags. Luggage comprises suitcases, garment bags, duffel bags, briefcases, travel-bags and a large assortment of modern lifestyle products such as messenger bags.
Shoes: Shoe collections include fashion-oriented as well as traditional styles and range from the classic moccasin to dress shoes, sneakers, boots and sandals.
Ready-to-Wear: Gucci presents four women's and two men's ready-to-wear collections as well as a Cruise collection annually. Ready-to-wear serves to unify and promote the brand image and is the platform from which the accessory and footwear collections are designed. Women's clothing incorporates a range of products including tailoring, dresses, sportswear, evening and lingerie. The men's collections encompass tailored clothing, furnishings, sportswear and underwear.
Jewelry: Gucci offers contemporary design jewelry in a variety of materials, including gold and sterling silver. Pieces include precious and semi-precious stones, and many are signature styles such as Icon, the design family that includes a signature GG insignia ring.
Ties and Scarves: Gucci develops two collections, plus one Cruise collection, of printed and woven silk ties. These include fashion-oriented and classic styles designed in conjunction with the men's ready-to-wear collections. Gucci also offers four seasons of scarves and shawls (in silk, chiffon, wool, cashmere and velvet) designed in fashion-oriented and classic styles that complement the women's ready-to-wear and accessory collections.
Eyewear: Gucci brand eyewear is produced and distributed under license by Safilo S.p.A. (Safilo). Gucci eyewear is distributed in all major markets, including Europe, the United States, Japan and the rest of Asia.
Perfumes: The principal perfumes include Gucci, Envy, Envy for Men, Rush, Rush for Men and Rush 2.
Gucci Group Watches
The Companys Watches includes Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Boucheron and Bédat & Co. brand watches. Each watch brand offers a selection of quartz and/or mechanical watches and clocks designed with a variety of materials, including gold, silver and stainless steel as well as precious and semi-precious stones.
Yves Saint Laurent
The Yves Saint Laurent product offering consists of women's and men's ready-to-wear and accessories. Women's ready-to-wear, sold exclusively under the Rive Gauche label, consists of two annual collections, Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter as well as a pre-Fall and Cruise collection.
Yves Saint Laurent Perfume and Cosmetics: The Yves Saint Laurent product offering includes women's fragrances, men's fragrances, make-up and skincare. The women's fragrance portfolio includes best sellers Opium and Paris as well as the recently rejuvenated Rive Gauche. The men's fragrance portfolio includes best sellers Kouros, M7, as well as Rive Gauche pour Homme. Make-up includes approximately 25 product lines from four categories: foundation; lip stick; eyeliner and mascara; and nail polish. The make-up collection includes the traditional Rouge Eclat line as well as the prestige Ligne Intense line and the recently launched Rouge Personnel line. The skincare range includes face hydrating nourishing and cleansing products and body hydrating and firming lines.
Roger & Gallet: The Roger & Gallet product offering includes eau de cologne, eau de toilette, perfumed soaps and shower gels. Most sales are in France, though other European markets, such as Italy, Germany, Spain and the UK.
Licensed Brands: YSL Beauté holds the license to manufacture and distribute perfumes and cosmetics for Oscar de la Renta, Van Cleef & Arpels, Fendi and Ermenegildo Zegna. The principal Oscar de la Renta lines are the fragrances Oscar and Intrusion. The main Van Cleef & Arpels lines are the perfumes First, Murmure and Tsar (for men). The main Fendi fragrances are Fendi Donna and Theorema Donna.
Boucheron: Boucheron sells exclusive jewelry and timepieces as well as fragrances. Jewelry includes exclusive individual items of haute joiallerie, limited volume items of joiallerie and bijoux pieces.
Bottega Veneta: Bottega Veneta's product offering includes prestige leather goods, including handbags, small leather goods and luggage, as well as shoes, ready-to-wear and gift items.
Emerging Brands: The product offering of Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen and Balenciaga is principally women's ready-to-wear.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GUCCI GROUP NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GUCCI GROUP NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GUCCI GROUP NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GUCCI GROUP NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GUCCI GROUP NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gucci Group NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gucci Group NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gucci Group NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gucci Group NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gucci Group NV Industry Position Analysis
6. GUCCI GROUP NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GUCCI GROUP NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GUCCI GROUP NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GUCCI GROUP NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GUCCI GROUP NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GUCCI GROUP NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gucci Group NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gucci Group NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gucci Group NV Major Shareholders
Gucci Group NV History
Gucci Group NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gucci Group NV Offices and Representations
Gucci Group NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gucci Group NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gucci Group NV Capital Market Snapshot
Gucci Group NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Gucci Group NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gucci Group NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gucci Group NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gucci Group NV 1-year Stock Charts
Gucci Group NV 5-year Stock Charts
Gucci Group NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gucci Group NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gucci Group NV Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?