- The report contains detailed information about EGX Funds Transfer Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EGX Funds Transfer Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EGX Funds Transfer Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EGX Funds Transfer Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EGX Funds Transfer Inc. business.
About EGX Funds Transfer Inc.
EGX Funds Transfer Inc (the company) was originally incorporated as Shanecy, Inc. in Delaware in 1994, and was organized to act as a home health care analysis and referral service. The company currently processes money transmission transactions to Jamaica daily and simultaneously dispense international prepaid calling cards. Based on the developments since acquisition, the company has made arrangements to begin offering service to Mexico and Central America in conjunction with its operating partners. The Company owns 100% of KeyCom Holdings, Inc., a Delaware Company. KeyCom Holdings owns the rights to the XTRAN money transfer technology. The Company has an interest in several other subsidiaries as a result of investments from prior operations, all of which have been discontinued in prior periods.
The Company has developed a non-bank transaction processing and payment system for electronic financial transactions. The companys system capitalizes on the nearly ubiquitous presence of credit card point-of-sale devices (POS terminals), ATM machines, and other automated terminals located around the world to exploit those devices to deliver additional financial services, such as: non-bank stored value and money transfer transactions around the world.
By embedding its XTRAN transaction processing software into these POS devices, EGX becomes a vehicle of profit to the retailer or merchant, as opposed to an expense. In addition to money transfer services, the EGX-hosted POS devices also provide pre-paid calling cards, pre-paid cellular, and electronic bill payment, and future products can be downloaded as developed.
EGX Funds Transfer has developed next-generation electronic wire transfer technology called XTRAN. The companys services enable any consumer the ability to wire money to another consumer without the need for a bank account, credit card, personal computer or email and to do so securely, conveniently and cost-effectively. XTRAN requires absolutely no paperwork or forms and can complete a transaction in fifteen seconds or less. The companys systems also enable small businesses, such as convenience stores or gas stations, to use point-of-sale equipment to generate incremental revenue through the sale of the companys services using familiar retail equipment requiring no training, any capital investment or any floor space.
THE XTRAN P-2-P PRODUCT
To send a money transfer, an XTRAN user needs only to present cash to an XTRAN retail agent and to select a unique 7-digit numeric password. There are no written forms to complete and the transaction is completed as rapidly as the purchase of a lottery ticket.
Terminals on which the companys systems function print all transaction information on a semi-rigid plastic card which the customer may keep or discord once they confirm the receipt of funds by the intended recipient or once the prepaid calling card is fully used.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EGX FUNDS TRANSFER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EGX FUNDS TRANSFER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EGX FUNDS TRANSFER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EGX FUNDS TRANSFER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EGX FUNDS TRANSFER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EGX Funds Transfer Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EGX Funds Transfer Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EGX FUNDS TRANSFER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EGX FUNDS TRANSFER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EGX FUNDS TRANSFER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EGX FUNDS TRANSFER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EGX FUNDS TRANSFER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EGX FUNDS TRANSFER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Major Shareholders
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. History
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Offices and Representations
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EGX Funds Transfer Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?