- The report contains detailed information about Community Capital Bancshares Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Community Capital Bancshares Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Community Capital Bancshares Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Community Capital Bancshares Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Community Capital Bancshares Inc. business.
About Community Capital Bancshares Inc.
Community Capital Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Albany Bank & Trust, N.A. and AB&T National Bank that provide various banking services to individual and corporate customers in their primary market areas of Dougherty and Lee counties, Georgia and Houston and Lee counties, Alabama, and Charleston County, South Carolina.
Albany Bank & Trust operates two full-service banking locations in Albany, Georgia and one full-service banking location in Lee County, Georgia. AB&T National Bank operates one full-service banking location in Dothan, Alabama, and one full-service banking location in Auburn, Alabama.
The company provides cash management services, safe-deposit boxes, travelers checks, direct deposit, automatic drafts, and courier services to commercial customers. It offers services through various delivery systems including its five full-service locations, automated teller machines, telephone banking, and Internet banking.
The companys primary lending functions include consumer loans to individuals and commercial loans to small- and medium-sized businesses and professional concerns. In addition, it makes real estate-related loans, including construction loans for residential and commercial properties, and primary and secondary mortgage loans for the acquisition or improvement of personal residences.
Real Estate Loans
The company makes commercial real estate loans, construction and development loans, and residential real estate loans. These loans include commercial loans where it take a security interest in real estate out of an abundance of caution and not as the principal collateral for the loan, and exclude home equity loans, which are classified as consumer loans.
Commercial Real Estate: Commercial real estate loan terms generally are limited to five years or less. Its commercial real estate loans emphasize loans on owner-occupied office and retail buildings.
Construction and Development Loans: Construction and development loans are made both on a pre-sold and speculative basis. Construction and development loans are generally made with a term of nine months.
Residential Real Estate: The companys residential real estate loans consist of residential first and second mortgage loans and residential construction loans. It offers fixed and variable rates on its mortgages. It also offers conventional mortgages to their customers.
Loans for commercial purposes in various lines of businesses are the primary components of the Banks loan portfolios. The company typically makes equipment loans for a term of five years.
The company makes various loans to individuals for personal, family and household purposes, including secured and unsecured installment and term loans, home equity loans and lines of credit.
In addition to loans, the company makes other investments primarily in obligations of the United States or obligations guaranteed as to principal and interest by the United States, other taxable securities and other obligations of states and municipalities.
As of December 31, 2006, the companys investment portfolio included investment portfolio included securities of U. S. Treasury and U.S. Government agencies, State and municipal securities, Mortgage-backed securities, and Equity securities.
The company offers a range of commercial and consumer deposit accounts, including checking accounts, money market accounts, various certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts, demand deposits, and regular savings accounts.
Albany Bank & Trust offers customers various non-deposit investment products, such as trust services, stocks, mutual funds and annuities that are not FDIC insured. Primary sources of customers are residents of the Albany Bank & Trust market area.
Other Banking Services
The companys other banking services include ATM and Visa check cards, direct deposit, travelers checks, cash management services, courier service for commercial customers, bank-by-mail, bank-by-telephone, Internet banking, wire transfer of funds, night depositories and safe-deposit boxes.
Community Capital Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMMUNITY CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMMUNITY CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMMUNITY CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMMUNITY CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMMUNITY CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Community Capital Bancshares Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Community Capital Bancshares Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMMUNITY CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMMUNITY CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMMUNITY CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMMUNITY CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMMUNITY CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMMUNITY CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Major Shareholders
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. History
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Offices and Representations
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Community Capital Bancshares Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?