- The report contains detailed information about Texas Capital BancShares Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Texas Capital BancShares Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Texas Capital BancShares Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Texas Capital BancShares Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Texas Capital BancShares Inc. business.
About Texas Capital BancShares Inc.
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Texas Capital Bank, National Association, which provides commercial banking services to commercial businesses and high net worth individuals in Texas. As of December 31, 2009, the company had nine full service banking locations and one operations center. It has banking offices in Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio.
Products and Services
The company offers various loan, deposit account, and other financial products and services to its customers.
Business Customers: The company offers a range of products and services oriented to the needs of its business customers, including commercial loans for general corporate purposes, including financing for working capital, internal growth, acquisitions, and financing for business insurance premiums; real estate term and construction loans; equipment leasing; cash management services; trust and escrow services; and letters of credit.
Individual Customers: The company also provides banking services for its individual customers, including personal trust and wealth management services; certificates of deposit; interest bearing and non-interest bearing checking accounts with optional features, such as Visa debit/A cards and overdraft protection; traditional money market and savings accounts; consumer loans, both secured and unsecured; branded Visa credit card accounts, including gold-status accounts; and Internet banking.
Commercial Loans and Leases: The companys commercial loan portfolio consists of lines of credit for working capital and term loans and leases to finance equipment and other business assets.
Real Estate Loans: The companys real estate loan portfolio (excluding construction loans) consists of loans secured by properties other than market risk or investment-type real estate. It provides temporary financing for commercial and residential property. These loans are viewed primarily as cash flow loans and secondarily as loans secured by real estate.
Construction Loans: The companys construction loan portfolio consists primarily of single-family residential properties and commercial projects used in manufacturing, warehousing, service or retail businesses. It makes construction loans to developers, builders, and contractors.
Loans Held for Sale: The companys loans held for sale portfolio consists of participations purchased in single-family residential mortgages funded through its mortgage warehouse group.
Letters of Credit: The company issues standby and commercial letters of credit, and can service the international needs of its clients through correspondent banks.
The companys business deposit products include commercial checking accounts, lockbox accounts, cash concentration accounts, and other cash management products. Its consumer deposit products include checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, and certificates of deposit. It also allows its consumer deposit customers to access their accounts, transfer funds, pay bills, and perform other account functions over the Internet and through ATM machines.
Trust and Asset Management Services
The companys trust services include investment management, personal trust and estate services, custodial services, retirement accounts, and related services. It also offers retirement products, such as individual retirement accounts and administrative services for retirement vehicles, such as pension and profit sharing plans.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U.S. treasuries; mortgage-backed securities; corporate securities; municipals; and equity securities.
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Texas Capital BancShares Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Texas Capital BancShares Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Major Shareholders
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. History
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Offices and Representations
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Texas Capital BancShares Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?