- The report contains detailed information about Commercial Bancshares, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Commercial Bancshares, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Commercial Bancshares, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Commercial Bancshares, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Commercial Bancshares, Inc. business.
About Commercial Bancshares, Inc.
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for The Commercial Savings Bank, which provides retail and commercial banking services in Ohio.
The company conducts its operations through its main office located in Upper Sandusky, Ohio; and branches located in Wyandot, Carey, Harpster, Findlay, Marion, Arlington, and Hancock.
The companys subsidiary, Commercial Financial and Insurance Agency, LTD (Commercial Financial), sells non-deposit investment products and other selected financial and insurance products and services. It obtains an ownership interest in Beck Title Agency, Ltd.
The companys loan portfolio comprises commercial, consumer and real estate lending, including installment loans, and safe deposit and night depository facilities. It grants residential, installment, and commercial loans to customers located primarily in the Ohio counties of Wyandot, Marion, and Hancock.
Commercial loans are primarily variable rate and include operating lines of credit and term loans made to small businesses. Such loans are secured by business assets, such as equipment and inventory, and by the business owners personal residence.
Commercial real estate loans are primarily secured by borrower-occupied business real estate, these loans carry adjustable interest rates.
Residential real estate loans are made with primarily variable rates and are secured by the borrowers residence. Such loans are made based on the borrowers ability to make repayment from employment and other income.
Construction loans are secured by residential and business real estate that primarily would be borrower-occupied upon completion.
Installment loans to individuals include loans secured by automobiles and other consumer assets, including second mortgages on personal residences. Loans secured by automobiles are generated both by direct application from the customer and from its purchase of indirect retail installment contracts from the dealers.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included the U.S. treasury and U.S. government agency securities; obligations of states and political subdivisions; mortgage-backed securities; and equity investments.
The companys deposit products include acceptance of deposits for demand, savings and time accounts, individual retirement accounts (IRAs), and servicing of such accounts.
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 1920.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMMERCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMMERCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMMERCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMMERCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMMERCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Commercial Bancshares, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Commercial Bancshares, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMMERCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMMERCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMMERCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMMERCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMMERCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMMERCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Major Shareholders
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. History
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Offices and Representations
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Commercial Bancshares, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?