Global Energy Drinks Report 201014 Dec 2010 • by Natalie Aster
Global Energy Drinks Report 2010 by Canadean provides a detailed picture of the world energy drinks market, in an easily digestible format. An essential guide for soft drinks professionals worldwide, the report forms part of Canadean’s best selling series of global soft drinks reports. It provides global, regional and country summaries covering energy drinks consumption data from 2004-2010F, with forecasts to 2013. The report provides over 80 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews.
Each country profile includes: market commentary, consumption volumes, market segmentation, packaging, distribution, leading companies – now showing top 5 companies in each country.
Each regional overview includes: consumption volumes, market segmentation, packaging, distribution, top 10 country rankings for all key measures.
The global summary includes: consumption volumes by region, market segmentation, packaging, distribution.
Published: October 2010
Price: USD 10,025
Reasons to Buy:
- The report is an essential guide for energy drinks and soft drinks professionals worldwide;
- Packed with data, the report includes global and regional summaries along with individual country profiles on over 80 markets;
- Compiled from Canadean’s extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using the specialist researchers on-the-ground;
- Canadean’s in-depth methodology provides consistent, reliable data which has been researched and built from brand data upwards;
- Future consumption trends.
- 80 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews;
- Historic consumption data by region and by country, 2004-2010F;
- Forecast consumption data by region and by country, 2011-2013;
- Key segmentation data by country, 2008-2010F.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com
Mrs. Alla Martin
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970