Coca-Cola: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Worldwide Food and Beverage Market

25 Nov 2010 • by Natalie Aster

New York - Detailed market research report “Coca-Cola: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Worldwide Food and Beverage Market ” has been recently published by Venture Planning Group . The report presents a comprehensive analysis of the company’s performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global food and beverage market.

Coca-Cola Enterprises accounts for approximately 40% of the gallon shipments. About 80% of the fountain syrups are sold through national or regional retail chains. The remaining 20% are sold through local outlets.

In addition to conducting its independent advertising and marketing activities, the company provides promotional and marketing services, funds and consultations to bottlers and fountain retailers.

Report Details:

Coca-Cola: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Worldwide Food and Beverage Market

Published: October 2010
Pages: 58
Price: USD 1,900

Report Sample Abstract:

Coca-Cola's headquarters are located on a 35-acre office complex in Atlanta, GA. The complex includes an approximately 621,000 square foot headquarters building, 870,000 square foot Coca-Cola North American building and 264,000 square foot Coca-Cola Plaza building. The complex also includes technical and engineering facilities, a learning center and the reception center. In 2001, Coca-Cola began leasing approximately 250,000 square feet of office space at 10 Glenlake Parkway, in Atlanta GA, for the fountain business unit. In addition, the company leases approximately 155,000 square feet of office space at Northridge Business Park, Dunwoody, Ga. Coca-Cola also has facilities for administrative functions, manufacturing, processing, packaging, packing, storage and warehousing throughout the U.S.

Coca-Cola owns and operates 32 principal beverage concentrate and/or syrup manufacturing plants located throughout the world. The company owns a majority interest in 19 operations with 72 principal soft drink bottling and canning plants overseas. It also owns a facility that manufactures juice concentrates for food service use.

Coca-Cola owns or leases additional real estate including an owned office and retail building at 711 Fifth Avenue in New York and approximately 315,000 square feet of owned office and technical space in Brussels. Additional owned or leased real estate throughout the world is used as office space, for bottling, warehouse or retail operations or leased to others.

More information can be found in the report “Coca-Cola: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Worldwide Food and Beverage Market ” by Venture Planning Group .

To order the report or ask for sample pages contact ps@marketpublishers.com

Contacts

MarketPublishers, Ltd.
Mrs. Alla Martin
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970
ps@marketpublishers.com
www.marketpublishers.com