Industry Players Face Key Challenges In Cost Containment, Shaping New Business Models and Price Pressures02 Nov 2010 • by Natalie Aster
London – “Identified as the most pressing immediate business concerns for the European industry. 50% of technology industry respondents rated 'cost containment' as the most important business concern during 2009-2010 and a further 40% rated 'working to or shaping new business models' as the second most important concern. 38% of respondents also rated 'responding to price pressure' as an important business concern for the IT industry.”
The report "European IT Buying In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook" by iCD Research analyzes how technology buyers' purchasing, procurement strategies and practices, and business have been affected by recession and how the ensuing market uncertainty will affect them in the future.
Published: March 2010
Price: USD 2,000.00
Key features and benefits:
- Read about opinions and forward looking statements of over 324 key industry executives;
- Analysis on industry developments by IT buyers and IT vendors worldwide;
- Key topics include buyer spend activity, procurement.
Reasons to buy:
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customers' changing needs during these times of market uncertainty;
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers in the industry;
- Drive revenues by understanding leading business concerns and changing strategies of buyers in the aerospace industry.
More information can be found in the report “European IT Buying In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook” by iCD Research.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Alla Martin
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970