Magnesium Oxide Output Declined due to Reduction in Demand According to Latest Report Released by MarketPublishers.com02 Oct 2009 • by Natalie Aster
In 2008, Magnesium oxide manufacturers, one after another, announced plans on the production volume growth, new plants construction, diversification, as well as the output resumption of earlier produced MgO grades.
However, in 2009 the output of magnesium oxide has declined dramatically due to a reduction in demand, thus a drop in sales. It could be 2011–2012 before magnesium sales volume rebounds to 2005–2007 tonnage.
Magnesium oxide is used mainly as refractory material in furnace linings for producing iron and steel, nonferrous metals, glass, and cement. It is applied to agricultural, chemical, and construction industries.
More information on Magnesium oxide (CAS 1309-48-4) market can be obtained from ‘Magnesium oxide (MgO) (CAS 1309-48-4) Market Research Report 2009’, issued at MarketPublishers.com:
The report is based on reliable data and supplies with the latest information on selected aspects of the market contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Recently updated Chemical Market Research Reports:
- Levodopa (CAS 59-92-7) Market Research Report 2009
- Colchicine (CAS 64-86-8) Market Research Report 2009
- Glycolic Acid (CAS 79-14-1)Market Research Report 2009
- Isobutyl-(R)-Lactate (CAS 61597-96-4) Market Research Report 2009
- 2,2-bis(4-aminophenyl)hexafluoropropane (CAS 1095-78-9) Market Research Report 2009
- Polyacrylic Acid Sodium Salt (CAS 9003-04-7) Market Research Report 2009
- Trimellitic Anhydride (CAS 552-30-7) Market Research Report 2009
- Triethylaluminum (CAS 97-93-8) Market Research Report 2009
- Allyl alcohol (CAS 107-18-6) Market Research Report 2009
- L-Proline (JAN) (CAS 147-85-3) Market Research Report 2009
To find more chemical market reports with search by a CAS number, please visit https://marketpublishers.com/cas_reports
MarketPublishers is a large online hypermarket of ready-made market research reports and market reviews. The base of the research reports available for customers exceeds 180,000 items covering multiple industries, products and countries.
Tel: +44 208 123 2220
Fa +44 207 900 3970
Source: MarketPublishers, Ltd.