Benzoate Plasticizer Demand Stimulates Benzoic Acid Market Growth According to Latest Report Released by MarketPublishers.com30 Sep 2010 • by Natalie Aster
The estimated global production capacity for benzoic acid is about 600 000 tonnes per year. Benzoic acid improves in sync with the general economy specifically due to benzoate plasticizer consumption growth. Benzoic acid demand has been growing at a rate 1.8% annually during 2002-2007 and is expected to post an annual growth of 2% through 2011.
Benzoic acid is a colorless, crystalline solid that exists in plants and resins. Synthetically Benzoic acid is manufactured by partial oxidation of toluene and is primarily used for benzoate plasticizers, sodium and potassium benzoates and benzoyl chloride.
More information on Benzoic acid (CAS 65-85-0) market can be obtained from ‘Benzoic Acid (CAS 65-85-0) Market Research Report 2009’, issued at MarketPublishers.com:
The report is based on reliable data and supplies with the latest information on selected aspects of the market, contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Recently updated Chemical Market Research Reports:
- D-Pinitol (CAS 10284-63-6) Market Research Report 2009
- Laurocapram (CAS 59227-89-3) Market Research Report 2009
- Alpha Methyl Glucoside (CAS 97-30-3) Market Research Report 2009
- Squalane (CAS 111-01-3) Market Research Report 2009
- Ergosterol (CAS 57-87-4) Market Research Report 2009
- Stannous octoate (CAS 301-10-0) Market Research Report 2009
- Aluminium Powder Atomized (CAS 7429-90-5) Market Research Report 2009
- Bisphenol A cyanate ester (CAS 1156-51-0) 2009
- Gadopentetic acid (CAS 80529-93-7) Market Research Report 2009
- Ethephon (CAS 16672-80-7)Market Research Report 2009
To find more chemical market reports with search by a CAS number, please visit https://marketpublishers.com/cas_reports
MarketPublishers.com is a large online hypermarket of ready-made market research reports and market reviews. The base of the research reports available for customers exceeds 180,000 items covering multiple industries, products and countries.
Tel: +44 208 123 2220
Fa +44 207 900 3970
Source: MarketPublishers, Ltd.