Project Finance & Project Financial Modelling 5Day Course Begins in Johannesburg (South Africa) on February 19 – Join Right Now!
15 Jan 2018 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers, Ltd. would like to inform about the forthcoming Project Finance & Project Financial Modelling course organised by Infocus International Group. This 5-day Event is scheduled for February 19-23, 2018. It will be held in one of the largest cities of South Africa, Johannesburg.
Nowadays, project finance transactions require a high level of expertise to create financial models that need to be highly reliable and flexible in order to accommodate the rapidly changing requirements emerging during the life of a project. This 5-day course will highlight the best practices for both project finance and financial modelling.
Key topics on the Agenda of Project Finance & Project Financial Modelling Course include:
- efficient financing strategies and methods;
- best practices in project finance and financial modeling;
- steps to create a trustworthy financial model from scratch with the use of Excel;
- project finance analysis;
- ways to mitigate project risks;
- special aspects of project finance techniques application in specific industrial sectors in an African context;
- various model types for projects (e.g. oil, power, gas, renewables, transport, mining, etc.);
- appropriate ways to present models to investors;
- government policies that may hamper project finance in various countries;
- methods to make highly accurate assumptions;
- ways to manage good relationship with government bodies and stakeholders;
- methods to negotiate the best interest rates;
- tips to approach equity providers and banks for project finance;
Join Project Finance & Project Financial Modelling Course and you will get access to a unique mixture of lectures, presentations, panel discussions, videos, exercises and case studies, all featuring the project finance and project financial modelling best practices and the hottest issues!
Nota Bene! You are highly advised to bring laptops, as everyone will be provided with an opportunity to take away a slew of useful materials provided in the course.
Don’t think twice! Register for Project Finance & Project Financial Modelling Course right now!
Attention! Infocus International Group prepared a special discount (10% OFF the price) on the tickets to this Course for all Market Publishers’ registered customers. To register at MarketPublishers.com follow this page.