World Modular UPS Market to Witness Growth at 9.25% CAGR through 2023, Says MRFR in Its Topical Research Study Available at MarketPublishers.com
14 Dec 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Globally, the UPS market has seen tremendous uptake during the past several years owing to the increasing demand and lack of electric power supply. In the wake of the escalating demand for electricity together with scarcity of fossil fuel, governments and power generation companies worldwide are trying hard to satisfy the mushrooming demand. The frequency of power outages tends to increase, thus, causing damage to the business operation and also slowing growth and hampering productivity. To cope with this situation, modular UPS are increasingly adopted to support the operation with the same efficiency as before (even in case of power outage).
The global market for modular UPS is anticipated to exceed USD 4.83 billion in value term by late 2023, registering a 9.25% CAGR in the coming years. Growth in this market will likely be driven by increasing number of applications, continued technological progress, remarkable developments in network architecture, amidst other favourable factors.
Regionally, APAC is set to maintain the dominant position in the world’s modular UPS market during 2017-2023, followed by North America and Europe.
Topical research study “Global Modular UPS Market Analysis & Forecast 2017 To 2023” elaborated by Market Research Future (MRFR) delves deep into the modular UPS market landscape and presents a detailed analysis of the current and historical market performance at various geographical levels.
- in-depth insights into the actual scenario in the world’s modular UPS;
- reliable market data and statistics;
- review of the historical development patterns;
- profound analysis of the market segmentation;
- clear picture of the modular UPS market dynamics and the key factors influencing it;
- close look at the competitive scene and relevant info on the top participants;
- snapshot of the recent modular UPS industry developments and prevailing trends;
- future forecasts up till 2023;
For a full collection of MRFR’s research studies visit the publisher’s online catalogue at MarketPublishers.com.