Demand for Healthcare at Home Rises, States Euromonitor in Its New Report Available at MarketPublisers.com01 Dec 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Economic and demographic factors favor the transfer of healthcare treatment from medical institutions (namely, clinics and hospitals) to private households. Technological advances and the baby boomers’ desire for greater home comforts are among major igniters of the healthcare at home marketplace.
There are quite many companies active in this lucrative market, but their number may increase significantly in the upcoming years, spurred by the surging demand among consumers.
New research report “Healthcare at Home” elaborated by Euromonitor offers a comprehensive into this emerging market. The study provides a 360-degree overview of this evolving marketplace. It explores driving forces in detail and examines major challenges of the space.
The report comprises valuable case studies that provide real-life business examples. The research study not only discusses major market trends, but also pays close attention to micro trends. It also throws light on the competitive environment by looking at players and disclosing their market shares.
Reasons to Buy:
- take advantage of valuable data about the market;
- learn how other succeed or failed in the marketplace;
- find out what forces have impact on the market;
- see how the space is set to evolve in the forthcoming years;
- learn how fierce is the competition among players;
- assess your chances to prosper in this marketplace.
More new research studies by Euromonitor can be found at its page.