Global Intravenous (IV) Solutions Market to Exceed USD 11.51 Bn by 2022, Expects MRFR in Its Topical Reports Available at MarketPublishers.com24 Nov 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world’s market for intravenous solutions (IV) solutions is projected to increase at a heathy 7.69% CAGR between 2017 and 2022 to cross the value of USD 11.51 billion. Some of the major market growth drivers include expanding prevalence of various chronic diseases globally, uptake in cholera incidence, increasing adoption of vitamin C intravenous for colorectal cancer treatment, etc. Meantime, stringent government regulations and rising prices of vitamin C therapy are amidst the key restraints of the market growth.
As of 2016, the total parental nutrition sector grabbed the biggest chunk of the overall IV solutions market. Basing on nutritional content, the overall market is led by the amino acid solutions sector. Basing on applications, the hospitals and clinics sector accounts for the largest market share.
Some of the most prominent participants in the IV solutions marketplace include Baxter, ICU Medical, Fresenius Kabi, Terumo Medical Corporation, Grifols, Amanta Healthcare, B. Braun Melsungen, Grifols, to name a few.
Topical research report “Global IV solutions Market Analysis & Forecast 2016 To 2022” elaborated by Market Research Future (MRFR) offers a comprehensive coverage of the global market for IV solutions. This research publication:
- gives in-depth insights into the market dynamics and reviews the major factors responsible for the market development and growth;
- touches upon the historical development patterns as well as uncovers statistical data on the market performance;
- describes the actual market situation and also discloses updated statistics and market performance estimates;
- provides a detailed market segmentation analysis on the basis of products, types, end users, applications;
- investigates the present market scenario at different geographical levels;
- offers an overview of the competitive scene and strategic profiling of the top players;
- comprises Porter’s five forces analysis;
- presents an all-round future outlook for the IV solutions market with detailed forecasts up till 2022;
Many other in-demand research reports by this publisher are at hand in the MRFR online catalogue at MarketPublishers.com.