Top Trends across 14 Major Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) Markets Discussed by Black Swan Analysis in Its Report Available at MarketPublishers.com22 Nov 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Mild cognitive impairment (MCI) is recognised as a condition associated with problems with memory, executive function, language and some visuospatial skill; these problems are noticeable to others and also can be identifies in neuropsychological tests, however, they are not severe enough to interfere with everyday activities.
MCI could possibly develop into dementia, maintain its status or even revert to the normal cognitive status. A considerable share of people with MCI later develop Alzheimer’s disease (AD).
The cutting-edge research report “Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Mild Cognitive Impairment Forecast in 14 Major Markets 2017–2027” prepared by Black Swan Anaysis limited provides a comprehensive analysis of the dynamics and landscape of the world’s MCI market.
This new topical study contains an all-round overview of MCI with relevant data on the disease risk factors, diagnosis and prognosis as well as uncovers updated information on the prevalent population for 14 major country-wide markets split by 5-year age cohort and gender together with specific variations by ethnicity and geography.
This study offers value-added insights into the two major market sectors (amnestic and non-amnestic), discloses prevalent figures, reviews sub-populations within the main disease as well as gives access to detailed analysis of the 14 major country-wide market with profound insights into the current scenario and forecasts up to 2027.
Reasons to Purchase:
- learn about patient population of MCI;
- gain profound insights into the prevalence of MCI and its subdivided types;
- better understand the unmet needs and point out patient segments with high potential;
- target the development of future products;
- formulate pricing strategies and effective business strategies;
- become abreast of the MCI market scenario, dynamics and landscape across the 14 major country-wide markets (Canada, the USA, France, Italy, the UK, Germany, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico and Brazil);
- learn, how the MCI market is set to develop across different geographies through 2027;
For many other research reports by this publisher follow Black Swan Analysis page at MarketPublishers.com.