Global Hyperhidrosis Market Trends & Growth Prospects Explored by CBR in Its Comprehensive Research Report Available at MarketPublishers.com30 Oct 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Hyperhidrosis is known as a chronic disorder associated with excessive sweating beyond thermoregulatory needs and environmental conditions. Usually appearing in childhood or adolescence, it can affect patients for many years. Around 367 million people worldwide are suffering from this disorder, according to the International Hyperhidrosis Society (HIS). The US accounts for the largest share of hyperhidrosis cases amidst the major developed countries.
A limited number of approved products for hyperhidrosis treatment are available in the market. Antiperspirants, anticholinergics and other botulinum toxin products that are currently used off-label to treat this disorder, are key competitors for available approved products. The existing treatment options for primary axillary hyperhidrosis are able to slow down the symptoms of the disease, however, they are unable to provide a complete cure.
Comprehensive research report “A Global Hyperhidrosis Market Landscape Assessment: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunities in a Growing Market” prepared by CBR Pharma Insights gives an all-round assessment of the world’s hyperhidrosis market landscape, dynamics and prevailing trends; it covers the key market growth influencing forces, reviews the current situation across different geographical markets, points out the key emerging growth challenges and opportunities. Moreover, this topical report offers an insightful analysis of the commercial landscape via multilevel analytics including data split by molecular target, stage of development, route of administration and molecule type. This report presents a detailed analysis of the hyperhidrosis therapeutic pipeline and outlines its future commercial prospects.
Reasons to Buy:
- better understand the present commercial and clinical landscapes of the hyperhidrosis market by getting reliable info on the disease epidemiology, etiology, diagnosis and treatments available at different stages of diagnosis;
- identify the dominant therapies for each patient subset;
- become abreast of unmet needs;
- gain a clear competitive understanding of gaps in the hyperhidrosis market;
- delve into the hyperhidrosis therapeutic pipeline;
- understand the market potential and learn about the emerging growth threats and opportunities;
- find out about the current performance and future prospects of the hyperhidrosis market in the 7 major markets (Japan, the US, the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain);
- many more.
To find a full collection of research reports prepared by CBR Pharma Insights follow the publisher’s page at MarketPublishers.com.