Global Cyber Security Market Trends Discussed by HeyReport in Its New Research Study Recently Added at MarketPublishers.com30 Oct 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Cyber security, a.k.a. information technology security, makes focus on protecting networks, computers, programs and data from unintended or unauthorised access, change or destruction. A range of cyber security products encompasses software, hardware and cyber security services.
The world’s cyber security market is gaining momentum at a rapid pace due to increasing cyber terrorism attacks, surging need for cyber security solutions, rising deployment of web and cloud-based business applications, strict data protection directives, amid other growth driving factors. In the near future, the cyber security market is set to continue exhibiting robust growth.
Presently, the dominant position in the overall cyber security market belongs to the North American region, this is attributed to remarkable technological progress and early adoption of various cyber security solution in this region.
Some of the prominent participants in the global cyber security market include Intel, Symantec, Cisco, IBM, Kaspersky, Dell, Trend Micro, Microsoft, HP, AVG Technologies, FireEye, Juniper, amidst others.
New research study “Global and Regional Cyber Security Market Research Report 2017” worked out by HeyReport provides an all-round, thorough analysis of the worldwide cyber security market performance and prevailing trends at different geographical levels.
This Report Covers:
- current scenario in the cyber security market;
- present situation across the main market segments (basing on geography, type, application) with details statistics on regional sales revenues, volumes and prices;
- market dynamics and major growth influencing factors;
- emerging threats and opportunities;
- competitive environment and major players (with company information and details on business performance, sales and product specifications);
- export/import dynamics;
- industry chain and raw materials sector;
- SWOT analysis;
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis;
- valuable strategic recommendation;
- future outlook;
For other in-demand research studies by this publisher follow HeyReport online catalogue at MarketPublishers.com.