New Organisation, IBMATA, to Be Launched at Border Management & Technologies Summit Asia 2017!27 Oct 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers is excited to inform that a former head of the UK Border Force and one of the leading border management experts worldwide, Tony Smith, will officially launch The International Border Management & Technologies Association (IBMATA), a new not-for-profit international non-governmental organisation committed to the strengthening of global border security at the Border Management & Technologies Summit in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) on November 7-9, 2017. Market Publishers is a media partner for the Event, which will highlight the best practices in border management principles and explores the intelligence use of new and emerging technologies.
Tony Smith, who chairs this new organisation, believes that the key factor that will determine the successful management of international border controls is better collaboration and joint working at both international and national level.
- promotion of best practices in border management and approaches of intelligent use of new and emerging technologies;
- creation of reliable platform for communication and collaboration;
- organisation and management of international events and workshops for members and partners;
- formation of a library of relevant materials on the principles of modern day border management and the latest technological advancements;
- cooperation with its members and partners in identifying of models of best practices;
- making the world safer for international trade and tourism;
- prevention of non-compliant and harmful movement of goods and people;
- and many more.
Membership in IBMATA is open to any agency, organization, company or department having a role or interest in border management or safe movement of people and goods across international borders. Your membership is highly appreciated!
For further information on the new organisation, please, contact Lorraine Homer on 07758 217656 or email at email@example.com. Also, you are welcome to visit this page to learn more about IBMATA.