World Surface Disinfectant Market to See Highest CAGR in APAC through 2022, Says OMR in Its In-Demand Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
27 Oct 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Escalating concerns regarding the microbial contamination along with high infection risks in the packaging, food and consumer goods sectors have encouraged the increasing usage of various disinfectants worldwide.
Growth in the worldwide surface disinfectant market is anticipated to continue gaining momentum in the near future. Through 2022, the market is forecast to increase at a 10.4% CAGR. The major market growth drivers include enhancing awareness of health, sanitation and safety, rising adoption in surgical procedures in the healthcare sector, escalating incidence of different chronic diseases, favourable government initiatives and increasing number of various campaigns promoting healthy habits.
But, some side effects owing to toxic composition of disinfectants and stringent approval guidelines could significantly hamper further growth in the surface disinfectant market in the coming years.
Regionally, the biggest market share is held by North America; this is attributed to high living standards and strong hygienic habits in the region. Meanwhile, the surface disinfectant market in Asia-Pacific is anticipated to see the fastest growth through 2022, owing to constantly rising awareness about hygiene and infection control, and increasing number of hospitals across emerging countries.
In-demand topical study “Global Surface Disinfectant Market Research and Forecast 2017-2022” worked out by Orion Market Research (OMR) offers a thorough analysis of the world’s market for surface disinfectants.
The report covers:
- historical background and development patterns;
- current scenario and updated statistics;
- market dynamics and major growth influencing factors;
- regional regulations and governmental initiatives;
- market segments and their shares and growth rates;
- situation across the key geographical markets;
- competitive landscape and top players;
- emerging growth barriers and opportunities;
- currently prevailing and future possible trends;
- recent developments and product launches;
- future outlook;
Visit OMR inline catalogue at MarketPublishers.com to get access to many other research reports prepared by this publisher.