Chocolate Ranks Top Confectionery Category in Italy, Says GlobalData in Its New Report Available at MarketPublishers.com24 Oct 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Between 2011 and 2016, the Italian chocolate (confectionery) market increased at a 2.36% CAGR. In 2016, the country’s chocolate sales value exceeded EUR 2.77 billion, registering 1.97% YoY growth.
Although the Italian chocolate (confectionary) market has a low market volume in comparison to other European countries, chocolate ranks the most consumed confectionary product in the country. Today, the chocolate segment grabs the biggest share of the Italian confectionary market; it is forecast to maintain the dominant position in the foreseeable future.
New topical research report “Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Italy - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics” elaborated by GlobalData provides a profound look into the Italian chocolate market landscape. This research publication offers access to the most updated information on the market performance (historical, current and forecast), sheds light on the market dynamics, examines the key market growth influencing factors, uncovers reliable statistics on sales value and volume. Besides, this report touches upon the major competitive pressures, identifies top brands and companies and provides valuable details on their performance, offers demographic analytics and reviews the main distribution channels.
Chocolate products covered in this report: chocolate countlines, boxed chocolate, chocolate straightlines, novelties, molded bars, other chocolate.
Reasons to Purchase:
- gain better understanding of the operating environment of the Italian chocolate (confectionery) market;
- ensure right business decisions based on trustworthy data on historical trends and updated statistics;
- become abreast of the most recent developments and prevailing trends;
- identify the emerging opportunities and find out how to exploit them;
- get access to top-level market data;
- gain a clear picture of the competitive environment;
- learn how the Italian chocolate market is forecast to develop through 2021;
Many other new market research reports worked out by this publisher are provided in GlobalData catalogue.