Fair & Prudent Valuation for Derivatives Conference Comes to Berlin on November 20-21, 2017!
09 Oct 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – As a media partner for Fair and Prudent Valuation for Derivatives conference, Market Publishers, Ltd. is really excited to call you for participation in this prominent Event, which is scheduled for November 20-21, 2017. This year, the Event will be held in Berlin (Germany).
Organised by marcus evans, the 5th edition of Fair and Prudent Valuation for Derivatives conference will provide all participants and guests with a wonderful opportunity to expand their knowledge and experience, gain fresh ideas from expert speakers, learn from unique case studies, gain valuable strategic insights from leading players in the European finance sector and become abreast of the most recent financial practices, etc.
Why Attend Fair and Prudent Valuation for Derivatives conference?
- learn about practical approaches to fair value,
- build a reliable framework to derive future valuations;
- gain deeper appreciation of prudent valuation (its affiliation with fair value, its relationship with the COREP template and its relevance across the institution);
- learn how to manage an ever-increasing number of XVAs in the field;
- become abreast of the most recent capital valuations adjustments that banks need to grasp;
- better understand the key risk factors and learn how to incorporate appropriate risk factors into the valuation model;
Don’t hesitate and think twice! Book tickets to this unique Event in advance!
Attention! A great discount on tickets to Fair and Prudent Valuation for Derivatives conference is provided for all Market Publishers’ registered customers. If you haven’t registered at MarketPublishers.com yet, than you are welcome to fill in the registration form right now.
For any further details and to get a discount code, please, contact [email protected].