Medical Disposable Sensors Market to Grow at 10% CAGR to 2022, Expects BCC Research in Its Cutting-Edge Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com05 Oct 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – As of 2016, the value of the world’s disposable medical sensors market stood at appr. USD 5.1 billion. By the end of the current year, this figure is likely to grow to USD 5.6 billion. Furthermore, the world’s disposable medical sensors market is anticipated to see sustainable growth during 2017-2022, registering a 10% CAGR, to reach the value of USD 9 billion.
The disposable medical sensors market in the North American region is predicted to increase from USD 2 billion in the current year to reach USD 3.1 billion by the year 2022, witnessing growth at an 8.7% CAGR in the coming years.
Meantime, the medical disposable sensors market in the APAC region is forecast to gather momentum at a 11.5% CAGR during 2017-2022, to grow from USD 1.5 billion in 2017 to USD 2.5 billion in 2022.
Cutting-edge report “Disposable Medical Sensors: Technologies and Global Markets” elaborated by BCC Research offers a profound, all-encompassing analysis of the disposable medical sensors market performance, trends and landscape at different geographical levels.
- detailed analysis of the actual market scenario;
- insights into historical background and development patterns;
- overview of the key regional markets;
- comprehensive analysis of the key market segments with relevant data on their shares, growth rates and emerging challenges and opportunities;
- competitive landscape analysis with valuable data on the leading companies active in the marketplace;
- insights into technology background;
- data on the major forces responsible for the disposable medical sensors market growth;
- future outlook through 2022;
For a full collection of the publisher’s research reports visit the BCC Research online catalogue at MarketPublishers.com.