World Bio-Based Polyurethane Industry to Reach USD 27.6 Mln by 2021, Forecasts BisReport in Its New Research Study Available at MarketPublishers.com
29 Aug 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Slowing global economy growth has also negatively affected the bio-based polyurethane industry performance; however, this industry managed to maintain healthy growth during the past 4 years.
Over 2013-2016, the world’s bio-based polyurethane industry increased at a 4.07% CAGR and grew from USD 18.1 million to USD 20.4 million.
In the years ahead, the global bio-based polyurethane industry is anticipated to keep on growing at a healthy, rate and by 2021 it is projected to amount to the value of appr. USD 27.6 million.
New research study “Global Bio-based Polyurethane Market Rport 2017” drawn up by BisReport Information Consulting Co. offers a clear picture of the current scenario in the bio-based polyurethane at different geographical levels. The report presents access to reliable updated market statistics, covers the key influencing factors, discusses the top growth trends, barriers and opportunities. Besides, the topical study includes a comprehensive segmentation analysis and estimates the market shares, features the competitive landscape and identifies the leading companies active in the bio-based polyurethane domain. Furthermore, a future outlook through 2021 is at hand.
Reasons to Purchase:
- gain better understanding of the bio-based polyurethane market landscape and dynamics;
- get access to trustworthy updated statistics;
- learn about the major development trends;
- identify the most promising growth areas;
- find out valuable info about key competitors and competitive pressures;
- become abreast of the bio-based polyurethane market performance at different geographical scales;
- better understand the bio-based polyurethane market segmentation;
- obtain valuable market future forecasts up to 2021;
Many other new in-demand research reports by this publisher are at hand in BisReport catalogue at MarketPublishers.com.