Monthly Report on Glyphosate Market in China by CCM Recently Added at MarketPublishers.com29 Aug 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Today, China ranks the first producer of glyphosate in the world. Approximately 80% of the country’s glyphosate output are exported to other countries. Moreover, glyphosate is the most popular herbicide amid the Chinese farmers.
At present, the Chinese industry faces certain serious long-term challenges: rising crop resistance threatens to make glyphosate less attractive for farmers, whilst concerns regarding link between glyphosate and cancer could cause the product banning across several important export markets. Meantime, glyphosate producers in China are struggling to comply with tough new environmental regulations and also cope with considerable industry overcapacity.
Monthly topical report “Glyphosate China Monthly Report 1707” developed by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (CCM) offers real-time intelligence on the Chinese glyphosate market scenario and dynamics. This topical report will keep you ahead of the game in the fast-evolving market with up-to-date reporting on the entire glyphosate industry chain (from feedstock to end-users).
- breaking news on glyphosate industry from China and abroad;
- updated market data including prices of raw materials and intermediates, export and imports dynamics, production and consumption, operating rates, etc.;
- insightful overview of the country’s glyphosate market trends;
- info on regulative framework;
- overview of the leading Chinese glyphosate market players and their performance;
- snapshot of the most recent M&A;
- review of the recent and emerging technologies and new products;
- discussion of the major growth challenges and opportunities of the Chinese glyphosate industry;
- future forecasts;
For other in-demand research reports from this publisher follow to CCM catalogue at MarketPublishers.com.