Only a Week Left to Cyber Intelligence Europe 2017!
28 Aug 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers would like to remind you about the forthcoming Cyber Intelligence Europe 2017 conference and exhibition, organised by Intelligence-Sec. The Event will take place at the INTERCONTINENTAL BUCHAREST HOTEL (Bucharest, Romania) during September 5-7, 2017.
- Would you like to communicate with leading public sector officials from across the European region?
- Would you like to take part in discussions of the burning issues of the cyber intelligence sector?
- Are interested in the latest and emerging cyber threat intelligence techniques?
- Would you like to be aware of cybercrimes faced by government infrastructures?
- What are the current and emerging cyber security plans, policies, strategies and capabilities?
- What are the latest and the most innovative cyber defence products available in the market?
- Do you feel like taking part in debates devoted to the importance of data sharing between nations/governments?
If ‘YES’ than Cyber Intelligence Europe 2017 conference is the very place for you as it will provide a clear picture of the present cyber security capabilities and the recent cyberattacks, help to find solution to the existing cyber security threats, keep you up to date with the existing and emerging cyber defence products and strategies, give a nice chance to meet and communicate with eminent, distinguished professionals and experts, etc.
Today, cyber security is amid the top issues and concerns of many European governments, and this threat is likely to increase in the coming years, therefore, Cyber Intelligence Europe 2017 conference will become a platform for studying the recent threats and attacks faced by government infrastructures in the European region and searching for the best cyber defence strategies and solutions. This Event will welcome numerous professionals and key officials, who will come to discuss their cyber security plans, strategies and current capabilities, and also to develop a cyber security plan and strategy for the foreseeable future.
Note that Market Publishers’ registered customers can benefit from a special offer, 10-15% discounts on tickets to this Event. To register at MarketPublishers.com follow to this page.