Join 9th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit 2017 in Reykjavik This October!
14 Aug 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Organised by Active Communications International, Inc (ACI), the 9th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit 2017 comes to Reykjavik (Iceland) on October 18-19! On behalf of the organizer of the Event, Market Publishers would like to call for participation in this unique 2-day Summit!
The ninth edition of the Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit will gather numerous outstanding speakers, leading professionals and major representatives of the industry under one roof. The Summit will:
- cover the ongoing changes and developments of turning waste CO2 into profitable, commercially viable opportunities;
- touch upon the technical and commercial aspects of CO2 utilisation;
- examine various projects as well as identify the major challenges & opportunities in the industry;
- feature policy & regulation framework influencing the industry;
- organise exciting discussions of the hottest industry issues (for instance, how to keep the industry thriving as a whole and the potential role of CO2 utilisation in the years to come);
Attention! The organiser of the 9th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit also provides an opportunity to attend the site visit (Carbon Recycling International’s George Olah Renewable Methanol Plant) on October 17! (There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, however places are limited and allocated on a ‘first come first served’ basis. Please, register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.)
Don’t hesitate and think too long, grab an opportunity and apply for participation in the 9th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit right now! Take advantage of unparalleled networking opportunities, discover new initiatives, get practical advice, expand your knowledge and experience, and get fresh ideas, etc.
Market Publishers would like to inform that a great discount (10-15% OFF) on tickets to the 9th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit 2017 is provided to all Market Publishers’ registered customers! To register at MarketPublishers.com fill in this special form.