China Electrolytic Aluminum Market to Continue Growing through 2021, Predicts CRI in Its New Insightful Report Recently Added at MarketPublishers.com
10 Aug 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Today, China ranks the global largest electrolytic aluminum producer, the country’s output volume accounts for more than a half of the global. In the past year, the Chinese output volume of electrolytic aluminum increase by 1.3% YoY and reached 31.873 million tonnes.
The annual import and export volumes of electrolytic aluminum in China is rather low; it can be ignored on the back of the high domestic output volume. The highest consumption of electrolytic aluminum in the country is registered in the construction, real estate, transportation and electronic & electric power industries. Other aluminum end-use sectors in China include packaging industry and machinery manufacturing.
In H1 2017, the Chinese electrolytic aluminum capacity surpassed 44 million tonnes, the growth rate of which is much higher than that of demand, thus, further driving exacerbation of overcapacity.
Recently, China’s government has introduced some regulation policies to control the blind expansion of aluminum industry, however the effect is little.
During 2017-2021, the growth rate of the Chinese economy is expected to remain over 6%, the urbanisation level in the country will keep on increasing, the country’s real estate industry will continue growing and other electrolytic aluminum end-use industries will maintain steady growth, therefore propelling the Chinese electrolytic aluminum industry.
The new insightful report “Research Report of China’s Electrolytic Aluminum Industry, 2017-2021” elaborated by China Research and Intelligence Co. (CRI) has been recently added at MarketPublishers.com.
- in-depth insights into the Chinese electrolytic aluminum market;
- description of the country’s economic and policy environment;
- updated statistics on the Chinese electrolytic aluminum capacity, consumption, output and foreign trade;
- insightful overview of the competitive landscape in the domestic electrolytic aluminum market;
- valuable info on the top players in the country’s electrolytic aluminum market;
- vital data on the key factors shaping the market;
- overview of the emerging challenges and opportunities;
- discussion of the top trends and the hottest issues;
- future outlook through 2021;
Many other in-demand research reports prepared by the company are available at the CRI page.