7th Annual Funds Transfer Pricing & Balance Sheet Management Conference Comes to the UK in Mid-September 2017 – Join Right Now!
10 Aug 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers, on behalf of marcus evans, calls you to join the outstanding forthcoming Event, the 7th Annual Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management, which is planned to be held during September 13-15, 2017. This conference will be held in London (the UK), at Hilton Canary Wharf.
This Event, organised by marcus evans, will provide the participants with a wide range of lucrative opportunities to better understand how banks can develop an FTP framework that is both forward-looking allowing it to be applied as a commercial tool and drive business, and is also reactive to developing market and regulatory factors. In the wake of changing regulation norms and various market events occurring, banks want to be sure that their FTP is dynamic enough to adapt to any changes. 7th Annual Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management will help its participants to deepen their knowledge in this sphere, highlight the recent trends and solutions, identify the best strategies and provide them with the most up-to-date reliable info.
Why Attend 7th Annual Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management?
- estimate the granularity with which the liquidity buffers should be applied to the FTP framework;
- learn, how to embed the cost of capital under the new standardised approaches for credit, market and counterparty risk into FTP;
- develop a dynamic FTP tool prepared for major macroeconomic movements;
- gain access to successful balance sheet management strategies that feed into good governance of FTP
- better understand behavioural models used for charging accurate retail funding costs to FTP;
- incorporate the cost of the NSFR into the trading book and accurately price derivates;
Moreover, all the participants will be able to communicate with each other, participate in exciting discussions, share new ideas, discuss the hottest issues and concerns, examine the future possible trends and opportunities, and many more.
Additionally, the Event will comprise two conference workshops, where everyone will get a great opportunity to learn from practical case studies.
The forthcoming conference will become a unique meeting point for eminent guests and distinguished representatives from the leading companies and organisations like Barclays, Duetsche Bank, ABN Amro, Unicredit, SEB.
You’d better not think twice! Apply for participation right now!
Keep in mind that all Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts on the tickets to the Event. To register at MarketPublishers.com fill in the registration form. For any further details and to get a discount code contact [email protected].