IoT Technologies Used in Retailing Discussed by GlobalData in Its Topical Report Available at MarketPublishers.com03 Aug 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Nowadays, IoT solutions find numerous applications in the retail industry, for instance, they help retailers to collect and analyse increasingly granular data in warehouses and stores, thus, optimise business processes.
Constantly rising popularity of connected devices and increasing consumers’ engagement in ‘connected’ lifestyles boost the uptake of IoT usage in the retail industry. IoT technologies provide better interaction in stores and help to satisfy the increasing consumers’ desire to make shopping a more personal experience based on their preferences.
Today, IoT ecosystems offer full connectivity within a store to meet the customers’ needs and also improve the customer experience.
The in-demand topical report “Internet of Things in Retail: Technologies and Usage Cases - Gainining Competitive Advantage through Better Understanding Retailers’ Business and IT Priorities” prepared by GlobalData offers a thorough analysis of the major benefits and changes of IoT technologies (like Wi-Fi, RFID, virtual reality, Beacons, digital signage, robotics, lighting, drones, etc.) adoption in retailing. It examines and evaluates usage cases of prominent retailers and vendors, give valuable recommendations regarding IoT solutions implementations and identifies the best ways to successfully target retailers, etc.
Reasons to Purchase:
- obtain a profound understanding of IoT technologies and their significance in the retail industry;
- identify the major benefits of IoT technologies for retailers;
- become informed of the recent innovations and product launches;
- get a better understanding of the key challenges of IoT technologies adoption in retailing;
- get valuable recommendations regarding adoption and usage of IoT solutions in retailing;
- many more.
For a full list of the company’s topical studies visit the GlobalData page at MarketPublishers.com.