Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit 2017 Comes to Washington in September!31 Jul 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers, on behalf of Aid and International Development Forum (AIDF), would like to invite you to the forthcoming Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit 2017, scheduled for September 6-7, 2017. This Summit will take place at Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Centre in Washington D.C., the USA.
The 9th edition of the Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit will bring together a lot of eminent guests and participants, including humanitarian and development leaders, top solution providers, key decision makers and outstanding representatives of NGOs, government organisations and UN agencies, etc.
Why Participate in Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit?
- delve into exciting discussions of the hottest issues associated with global disaster relief and development sector;
- learn, how to improve effectiveness and efficacy of disaster response;
- listen to 70+ outstanding speakers and get practical advice and valuable recommendations;
- become abreast of the main global programmes in this field;
- benchmark your approaches with 350+ decision makers from different agencies and organisations;
- identify the emerging opportunities for collaboration and establish new partnerships;
- exchange knowledge and experience as well as gain fresh ideas;
- participate in cross-sector discussions;
- learn about the recent innovations in this field, get info on new trends and advanced solutions in the sphere;
- point out and examine the current and emerging restraints and drivers of the global disaster relief and development sector;
- and many more.
Note that all Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for a great 10% discount on tickets to Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit. You’d better hurry up and book your tickets in advance, as they are to sell out very fast. Become a part of this distinguished Event! To register at MarketPublishers.com, please, follow to this page.