World Organic Binders Market to Increase at Double-Digit CAGR to 2022, Says Stratistics MRC in Its In-Demand Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
27 Jul 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Encouraged by the robust uptake in the construction market, increasing population number and introduction of new technologies and innovations, the worldwide organic binders market is set to follow an upward trend, enjoying an impressive double-digit CAGR between 2017 and 2022. Moreover, environmentally-friendly and cost-effective chemicals will also enhance the market growth. Still, there are also certain challenges, for instance, availability of raw materials and strict regulations, amid others.
APAC is poised to take lead (in terms of value) in the world’s organic binders market through 2022. The North American and European markets for organic binders are predicted to see significant growth during 2017-2022, as consumers in the developed countries of these regions can afford high-quality products.
ENDURA IPNR, Wacker, Keramicalia and OILEX GmbH are amid the prominent participants in the world’s organic binders market.
The in-demand research publication “Organic Binders - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)” created by Stratistics MRC presents a clear understanding of the current scenario in the world’s organic binders market at different geographical scales.
- in-depth market analysis;
- market shares assessment by sector and geography;
- insights into the competitive environment and profiles of the top companies involved;
- strategic recommendation for new market entrants;
- vital info on the market dynamics and the major growth drivers and restraints;
- insightful overview of the prevailing market trends and the main challenges and opportunities;
- detailed forecasts through 2022 for all market segments and regional markets;
- supply chain trends mapping with a look at the latest technological advancements;
A full collection of the publisher’s research studies is provided at the Stratistics MRC page at MarketPublishers.com.