Global Solar Pumps Market to Grow at Tremendous CAGR through 2022, Predicts Stratistics MRC in Its New Study Recently Uploaded at MarketPublishers.com
25 Jul 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In the past year, the worldwide solar pumps market was evaluated at appr. USD 0.027 billion. It is anticipated to gain traction at an impressive double-digit CAGR of 32.2% from 2017 to 2022 to surge to the value of USD 0.148 billion by 2022. Some of the major forces fueling growth in the solar pumps market comprise increasing preference to solar pumps (rather than diesel pumps) and escalating demand for automated pump systems. Meantime, such factors as high capital investments and low availability of spare parts whenever required could considerably hamper the further growth in the solar pumps market.
The agriculture industry currently ranks the key consumer of solar pumps, which are used on lands, where there is erratic rainfall, insufficient electricity and water scarcity.
APAC will likely be the most rapidly increasing regional market for solar pumps through 2022, propelled majorly by the escalating number of photovoltaic installations in China.
Some of the prominent solar pumps market players include Tata Power Solar Systems, Bright Solar Water Pumps, Greenmax Technology, USL, CRI Group, Wenling Jintai Pump Factory, Shakti Solar Pumping System, to name a few.
The new topical research study “Solar Pumps - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)” worked out by Stratistics MRC provides access to deep unbiased analysis of the solar pumps market.
- in-depth analysis of the historical background and current landscape of the global solar pumps market;
- insightful overview of the market dynamics;
- reliable data on the market growth driving and limiting factors;
- detailed market share assessment;
- strategic recommendation for new market entrants;
- insights into competitive landscape and profiles of the leading players;
- review of the market state across the key geographies;
- top-level qualitative and quantitative market data;
- info on the recent technological advancements and supply chain trends;
- future outlook through 2022;
Follow to the Stratistics MRC page to get access to other cutting-edge research studies by this publisher.