World Super Absorbent Polymers Market to Cross USD 10.1 Bn by 2026, Forecasts TechSci Research in Its New Study Available at MarketPublishers.com20 Jul 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Due to the increasing demand from different end-use applications like adult incontinence products, diapers, agriculture, medial products and packaging, the worldwide market for super absorbent polymers market is poised to exhibit robust growth and reach USD 10.1 billion in value by the year 2026. Besides, the escalating demand for environmentally-friendly feminine hygiene products together with booming healthcare industry is predicted to boost the demand for super absorbent polymers worldwide in the years ahead. Other important market growth drivers include enhancing hygiene concerns and supportive government regulations.
Prominent companies active in the world’s super absorbent polymers market comprise BASF SE, Nippon Shokubai, Evonik Industries, Sumitomo Chemical, Sanyo Chemical Industries, Formosa Plastics Corporation, LG Chemicals and Quanzhou Banglida Technology Industry, amid others.
The new in-demand research study “Global Super Absorbent Polymers Market By Raw Material Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026” prepared by TechSci Research offers a 360-degree view of the world’s super absorbent polymers market, describes the present situation in the market across the key geographies, looks at the historical background, examines the market dynamics and also outlines future growth prospects up till 2026.
- in-depth analysis of the super absorbent polymers market;
- overview of the major growth drivers and hampers;
- insights into historical market evolution;
- data on the present scenario across different geographical levels;
- segmental analysis on the basis of raw material types and applications;
- info on the regulatory framework;
- discussion of the top development trends;
- detailed analysis of the competitive landscape;
- valuable strategic recommendations;
- comprehensive future outlook through 2026;
Visit the TechSci Research page at MarketPublishers.com to find many other in-demand research publications by the publisher.