World Pain Therapeutics Market to See Influx of Premium Products, Forecasts GBI Research in Its New Research Study Available at MarketPublishers.com
14 Jul 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Traditionally, the pain therapeutics market has been characterised by high levels of generic revenue, derived primarily from opioids, which are in high demand worldwide. However, the past decade has witnessed the introduction of new premium products in the pain therapeutics market, including a range of drugs approved for treatment of neuropathic pain conditions, that previously had poor treatment options. The influx of premium products is expected to be observed through 2023.
The value of the world’s market for pain therapeutics is predicted to cross USD 28.8 billion in 2023. The major market growth drivers comprise high unmet needs and the necessity to limit risks of abuse associated with many analgesics.
Today, the pain therapeutics pipeline includes more than 800 products.
The new research study “Global Pain Therapeutics Market to 2023 - Innovative New Products to Address Unmet Need within Chronic Pain and Migraine, and Tackle Opioid Abuse” created by GBI Research presents access to a reliable detailed analysis of the world’s pain therapeutics market, explores the clinical and commercial landscape, reviews the recent innovation in the market and also provides in-depth insight into the overall pipeline and present market landscape. Besides, this publication examines the deal landscape, investigates the situation across the main market segments, offers trustworthy data on the existing treatment options and marketed drugs, discusses the historical and forecast sales patterns, scrutinizes the current competitive environment and regulative framework and also gives access to a comprehensive future outlook for the pain therapeutics market through 2023.
Reasons to Purchase:
- get a clear understanding of the current landscape in the world’s market for pain therapeutics;
- obtain a clear picture of the treatment landscape and learn about the key marketed products;
- delve into the pain therapeutics pipeline;
- find out, how new drug launches, epidemiology trends and new drug patent expirations are expected to influence the market development;
- point out the top companies active in this field;
- get access to top-level market data;
- identify the major growth opportunities and challenges;
- become abreast of the most recent trends and possible future developments through 2023;
Find many other research reports from this publisher in the GBI Research catalogue.