Global Airlines Industry Registered 7.4% CAGR during 2012-2016, States MarketLine in Its New Research Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
13 Jul 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – As of 2016, revenues of the global airlines industry crossed USD 569.5 billion, registering growth at a 7.4% CAGR from 2012 till 2016. Meanwhile, the consumption volume of the industry went beyond 3.3 billion passengers in the same year, increasing at a 5.2% CAGR over 2012-2016. Regionally, North America remains the global leader in the airlines market.
In the years to come, the global airlines marketplace is set to follow an upward trend due to a range of growth driving factors, including slump in oil prices, escalating incomes of population in APAC countries (especially India and China), favourable regulation norms in the region and increasing investments from foreign carriers.
The comprehensive research publication “Airlines Global Industry Almanac 2017” prepared by MarketLine offers a detailed description and analysis of the global airlines market performance. The report presents access to the historical data on the market development during 2021-2016, highlights the current environment, provides a detailed overview of the key geographical markets, covers ongoing and emerging trends, points out the major growth prospects and opportunities through 2021. Moreover, profiles of the leading market participants, an overview of the competitive scenario, info on the main restraints and challenges faced by the market players, an in-depth analysis of the market dynamics, info on the major market growth drivers and hinders are provided in this cutting-edge report.
Why Acquire this Research Report?
- get a clear understanding of the market by identifying the size, growth drivers and restraints, major segments and leading players;
- evaluate the competitive pressures and attractiveness of the global airlines market, by using the Five Forces analysis;
- identify the key market players and learn about their financial performance;
- have a look at the future growth prospects of the global airlines market with a five-year outlook and detailed forecasts;
- become aware of the latest developments and prevailing trends in the world’s airlines market;
- and more.
Find many other topical research reports by MarketLine at this page at MarketPublishers.com.