World Ovarian Cancer Treatment Landscape Analysed by FirstWord in Its Insightful Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com15 Jun 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – To date, the PARP inhibitor market space sees the intensification of the competition owing to the approval of Tesaro/Merck & Co.’s Zejula and Clovis’ Rubraca in the recent past. Further, a plentitude of new combinations is being assessed in phase II and III clinical trials and KOLs discuss the opportunities for manifold combinations like AstraZeneca’s cediranib and Lynparza (phase II/III COCOS trial) and Roche’s Tecentriq plus Avastin and platinum-based chemotherapy (phase III Atalante trial). Additionally, as immune therapies migrate into late-stage development, KOLs debate their potential to transform treatment modalities.
Comprehensive market research report “Ovarian Cancer ” drawn up by FirstWord offers a comprehensive assessment of the ovarian cancer treatment landscape from a global perspective.
The report provides candid insights of 6 US and 6 EU KOLs on 4 marketed therapies and 9 pipeline drugs pertaining to the ovarian cancer space. The research study sheds light on the types of ovarian cancer, gives an overview of the stages of the disease, and offers information pertaining to ovarian cancer treatment options. It provides detailed insights into the PARP inhibitors covering marketed drugs and drugs in pipeline; reviews the immunotherapies covering pipeline drugs; discusses the angiogenesis inhibitors covering marketed and pipeline therapeutics. A shrewd look at the other new therapies such as Mirvetuximab soravtansine is also given. The research study includes insightful quotes of the leading KOLs from Europe and North America.
Key questions answered:
- How is Lynparza likely to fare in the fast developing PARP inhibitor marketplace?
- How do KOLs look at the ARIEL4 trial and Rubraca’s prospects to turn into an alternative treatment of relapsed BRCA-mutated high-grade ovarian cancer?
- How do KOLs consider the overall design and possible outcomes of the JAVELIN 100 and 200 trials of Avelumab?
- How is Zejula likely to compete with the currently existing PARP inhibitors?
- What results do KOLs expect from the KEYNOTE-162 trial of Zejula and Keytruda?
- How do KOLs eye the combination of Lynparza and Cediranib as a therapy for recidivating ovarian cancer?
- How do KOLs view the outlook for Avastin in ovarian cancer in the near and medium term future?
More comprehensive market research studies by FirstWord can be found at its page.