Less than Two Weeks Left to Aid & Development Asia Summit 2017!02 Jun 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – As an official media partner for Aid & Development Asia Summit 2017, Market Publishers, Ltd. would like to remind you that less than two weeks left to this forthcoming unique Event.
The 3rd edition of Aid & Development Asia Summit 2017 will be held in Nay Pyi Taw (Myanmar) at the Myanmar International Convention Centre (MICC2) during June 14-15, 2017.
Join this must-visit Event and you will communicate and network with 275+ high-level humanitarian and development professionals, 70+ expert speakers and 50+ exhibitors and partners. Moreover, it will bring together regional and global experts that will delve deep into the recent innovations and prospective partnerships for aid and development programmes in the Asian region.
Why You Can't Miss this Event?
By attending Aid & Development Asia Summit 2017
- participate in debates and cross-sector discussions;
- discuss the burning issues associated with the improvement of humanitarian aid operations and infrastructure resilience;
- exchange approaches and experience with peers and like-minded people;
- gain relevant info from development banks, donors and government agencies on their financing priorities and funding guidelines;
- meet new partners and establish long-lasting alliances;
Aid and International Development Forum (AIDF) offers all the Market Publishers’ registered customers a beneficial 10% discount on tickets to the Summit. Please, click here to register at MarketPublishers.com!