Global Media Industry to Reach Value of USD 1000 Bn by 2020, Expects Aruvian’s R’search in Its Insightful Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
23 May 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Over the recent years, the world’s media industry has been increasing at a phenomenal rate and has experienced numerous changes. The most evident change is the continuous shift towards more and more digital products. Furthermore, digital products and services are likely to capture a share of over 50% of any company’s media expenses in the near future.
The highest growth rates in the world’s media market are observed in the BRIC countries and other emerging economies, whilst growth across the developed markets has been slowing down recently.
By the year 2020, the value of the world’s media industry is predicted to surpass USD 1000 billion; APAC and the US together are expected to capture a share of over 50% of the overall market value.
Insightful report “Analyzing the Global Media Industry 2017” created by Aruvian’s R’search provides an in-depth comprehensive analysis of the world’s media industry with detailed information on the main segments like advertising, broadcasting, cable TV, movies & entertainment and publishing.
- all-round analysis of the media industry scenario;
- insights into the historical development of the industry;
- overview of the main industry segments performance;
- examination of the key market growth influencing factors;
- updated statistics and reliable info on the industry performance;
- analysis of the media market dynamics;
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis;
- trustworthy info on competitive landscape and top rivals;
- data on the major challenges and opportunities of the media market;
- granular analyses of country-wide markets;
- future outlook;
Visit the Aruvian’s R’search online catalogue at MarketPublishers.com to find many other in-demand research reports prepared by this publisher.