China SDHI Fungicides Industry to See Fast Development in Years to Come, States WBISS in Its Insightful Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
22 May 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world SDHI fungicides market posted a 27.2% CAGR in value terms during 2009-2014 to be estimated at USD1.37 billion by the end of the review period and grabbing 8.4% of the total market. With respect to SDHI fungicide types, boscalid, bixafen, fluxapyroxad, sedaxane and penflufen took the lead, together accounting for 79.4% of the overall market and amounting to USD 1.09 million in 2014.
China, as the world’s leading pesticide supplier, has been playing an essential role in the worldwide SDHI fungicides market. China is the dominant manufacturer of generic pesticides in the world, and it currently produces 4 types of SDHI fungicides, such as thifluzamide, boscalid, flutolanil and carboxin. Additionally, a range of SDHI fungicides will likely go off patent in the next ten years, like fluxapyroxad, penflufen, sedaxane, bixafen, benzovindiflupyr, amid others. The country’s SDHI fungicides industry is expected to witness rapid development over the next 10 years.
Going forward, the SDHI fungicides sector in China are expected to lead the novel trend in total fungicides marketplace. As against other fungicide kinds, SDHI fungicides are more expensive, but they are more efficient and lack resistance problem. An increasing number of famers start to recognize and accept this novel type of fungicides.
Insightful research report “China SDHI Fungicides Market Report 2017 Edition” created by WBISS Consulting Co., Ltd. (WBISS) offers reliable, professional information on the on the actual state of China’s SDHI fungicides industry. It includes key statistical data on the condition of the industry, giving an an-round understanding of the current market situation and future trend.
Key Aspects Discussed in the Report Include:
- registration situation of SDHI fungicides, by product, formulation type and registrant;
- supply situation of SDHI fungicides in 2012-2016, broken down by product, producer, and region;
- qualitative assessment for SDHI fungicides export over the past 3 years;
- consumption (value and volume) of China SDHI fungicides during 2012-2016, categorised on the basis of product and crop;
- forecasts of product supply and demand to 2021, segmented by product;
- details about 3 typical SDHI fungicides products;
- profiles of top 8 SDHI fungicides players.
Other in-demand reports by this publisher are given in the WBISS Consulting catalogue.