Global Mobile Phones Industry Increased at 6.5% CAGR during 2012-2016, Informs MarketLine in Its In-Demand Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
22 May 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In the previous year, the world’s mobile phones industry generated revenues of more than USD 307.9 billion, exhibiting growth at a 6.5% CAGR from 2012 to 2016. Meantime, the consumption volume of the mobile phone industry registered growth at a 6.6% CAGR and exceeded 1.45 billion units in the past year.
However, the global demand for smartphones that spurred impressive growth rates in the previous years has begun to fall as the market has become saturated. At present, only a few of country markets, for instance, Indonesia, India and South Africa, seem to have a considerable growth potential.
The report “Mobile Phones Global Industry Guide 2017” elaborated by MarketLine offers access to top-line information on the performance and scenario of the world’s market for mobile phones. It contains data on historical market development during 2012-2016, describes the current situation across the key geographical markets as well as outlines future possible growth trends and prospects through 2021. The study touches upon the major competitive pressures, identifies the leading players and discusses the major challenges faced by the market players. Furthermore, the report describes the market dynamics, points out the top growth opportunities, contains a comprehensive market segmentation analysis and also contains forecasts through 2021.
Reasons to Purchase:
- gain a clear understanding of the mobile phones industry landscape;
- become abreast of the latest developments and prevailing trends;
- learn about the major growth influencing factors;
- identify the most lucrative geographical markets and market segments;
- point out the major growth prospects;
- delve into competitive scenario and pinpoint top players;
- learn how the mobile phones market is set to develop through 2021;
Visit the MarketLine online page at MarketPublishers.com to find many other market research reports prepared by this publisher.