Market Publishers Calls for Participation in NetZealous Seminar “Applied Statistics for Scientists and Engineers”
18 May 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – NetZealous, a highly experienced professional trainings provider, will held a 2-day in-person seminar “Applied Statistics for Scientists and Engineers” on May 25-26, 2017. Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City (Philadelphia, PA) was chosen as a venue for this training course.
Market Publishers on behalf of the organizer calls everybody interested to join the unrivalled seminar “Applied Statistics for Scientists and Engineers”.
This forthcoming training course will gather numerous guests and participants, including representatives of the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device industries, top professionals, scientist and engineers, prominent design engineers, product development engineers, regulatory and compliance professionals, design controls engineer, amid others. The attendees of the seminar “Applied Statistics for Scientists and Engineers” will gain an opportunity to:
- get access to valuable instructions on how to apply various statistical approaches (data intervals, descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, regression, ANCOVA, ANOVA, regression and model building);
- listen to presentations by outstanding speakers;
- learn how to make data-driven decisions;
- discuss data distribution methods;
- get data on Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) and how to use it;
- find out some additional and specific information about statistical intervals in setting specifications/develop acceptance criteria;
- understand issues related to sampling and calculate appropriate sample sizes;
- and many more.
If you want to enrich your knowledge, be engaged in exiting discussions, get excellent networking opportunities, promote your brand, share your experience, network with like-minders, and establish new partnerships, then this effective seminar is the very place for you! Don’t waste time and apply for participation right now!
You’d better hurry up, as time is running out! Please, remember that the registration will be closed 2 days prior to the date of the seminar. Register for 5 attendees and you will be eligible for a beneficial discount.
All the details regarding the seminar are available here.
Moreover, our Sales Manager, Alison, would be pleased to assist you. Feel free to contact her by e-mail: [email protected] or tel.: +44 20 8123 2220.