Asia-Pacific Takes Lead in Pasta & Noodles Market, States MarketLine in Its New Report Recently Uploaded at MarketPublishers.com21 Apr 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The global pasta and noodles industry generated total revenues of over USD 50 billion in the year 2015, exhibiting growth at a 3.7% CAGR during 2011-2015. The world’s consumption volume gained momentum at a 4.2% CAGR from 2011 to 2015, and in 2015 exceeded 15.1 billion kilogram.
Asia-Pacific accounts for a share of almost 54% in the overall past and noodles market.
MarketLine’s cutting-edge report “Pasta & Noodles Global Industry Almanac 2017” presents a comprehensive guide to the pasta and noodles market landscape at the global as well as regional and country scales. It provides access to trustworthy quantitative and qualitative data on the market including shares, size and value, growth rates, etc. This study reviews the major competitive pressures in the marketplace and contains profiles of the top players with details on their financial performance. The report delves into the main market segments, highlights the major drivers and limiters of the market growth as well as pinpoints emerging threats and opportunities. Furthermore, the report provides an all-round future outlook for the pasta and noodles market through 2020.
Reasons to Buy:
- identify the most lucrative growth segments and opportunities in the world’s market for pasta and noodles;
- get a clear picture of the market scenario and competitive landscape;
- gain access to trustworthy industry performance estimates and updated staistics;
- point out the leading market players;
- become abreast of the recent industry developments;
- understand the market dynamics;
- learn about the major influencing factors;
- find out, how the market scenario is expected to change through 2020;
To find many other research studies by the publisher kindly follow to the MarketLine catalogue.