World Artificial Intelligence Market to See Robust Growth up to 2022, Says TechSci Research in Its New Report Recently Added at MarketPublishers.com14 Apr 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world’s market for artificial intelligence is predicted to gain momentum at a rapid pace in the next five years, due to its extensive implementation in a number of industries, including finance, automobile, consumer electronics, healthcare, etc. Further impetus to the artificial market growth is given by increasing investments together with rising number of acquisitions of start-ups by top players like IBM, Google, Microsoft and some others. Moreover, robust uptake in research and development activities is also predicted to spur the penetration of artificial intelligence into new applications in the coming years.
The world’s artificial intelligence market will likely register tremendous growth in the years ahead; the CAGR is expected to exceed 60% during 2017-2022.
The image recognition sector was the dominant application sector of the overall market as of 2016, this trend is anticipated to continue through 2022.
New research report “Global Artificial Intelligence Market By Application, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” worked out by TechSci Research gives a detailed guide to the global market landscape and uncovers trustworthy statistics and estimates.
- granular analysis of the world’s market for artificial intelligence;
- info on the market size, segmentation (by applications, end-users) and shares;
- insightful overview of the major regional markets;
- data on the prevailing and emerging market development trends;
- insights into competitive landscape and profiles of leading companies;
- look at the top opportunities and challenges;
- valuable strategic recommendations;
- future outlook through 2022;
Follow to the TechSci Research catalogue to find many other in-demand research reports prepared by this publisher.