World Erectile Dysfunction Market Discussed by Black Swan Analysis in Its Topical Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
07 Apr 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Erectile dysfunction (ED), otherwise termed impotence, is the consistent and repeated inability to achieve or sustain an erection suitable for sexual activity to occur. Without due treatment, ED can complete sexual intercourse. The problem is reported by 1 in 5 men, with the number increasing with age. The percentage of complete ED grows from 5% to 15% with an increase in age from 40 to 70 years. In most instances, there is a physical basis for the problem.
The major symptoms and co-morbidities for ED encompass chronic heart disease (CHD), diabetes, benign prostatic hypertrophy, high blood pressure, anemia, depressive disorder, and lack of libido.
ED is a treatable condition. There are a range of ED treatments currently available. The type of treatment is typically chosen according to the underlying cause of ED.
Treatment options for ED range from psychotherapy and lifestyle changes to drugs and surgical operation.
Topical research report “Erectile Dysfunction Forecast in 29 Major Markets 2017-2027” elaborated by Black Swan Analysis limited provides a comprehensive, insightful analysis of the ED marketplace on a global level. The report provides information on the current prevalent population for the disorder in the 29 leading markets. The research also gives an insightful overview of the disease, examining the risk factors, diagnosis and prognosis in tandem with specific variations based on geography and ethnicity.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get data on ED patient population numbers globally to target future products development, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Get deep insights into the prevalence of the subdivided types of ED and patient segments with high potential.
- Get accurate data on clinical trials across various countries.
- Gain a refined understanding on the influence of certain co-morbid conditions on ED prevalent population.
- Pinpoint sub-populations within ED which need treatment.
- Understand the specific markets that have the biggest number of ED patients.
More comprehensive market research reports by our partner are available at its page.