Market Publishers Calls to Join Asian Banking Forum (ABF) 2017 in June, 2017!
30 Mar 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers, on behalf of Arena International, looks forward to seeing you in Singapore at Asian Banking Forum (ABF 2017), which is scheduled for June 14-15, 2017. The exact venue will be announced ASAP.
ABF 2017 will bring together numerous representatives of the retail banking industry. Since the launch in the year 2015, the Event has always provided an extremely well-organised and practical agenda. ABF 2017 is an annual uniting platform for executive networking and benchmarking, which this year will welcome numerous retail bank leaders from across the Southeast Asian region.
Why to Attend?
ABF 2017 will give an opportunity to:
- focus on practical challenges and execution;
- become abreast of necessary steps, typical hurdles and practical opportunities to deliver a streamlined digital proposition to customers;
- gain new experience, knowledge, ideas and contacts;
- join networking breaks enabling you to speak with peers;
- meet with top solution and technology providers in direct prescheduled meetings;
- and many more.
The organising company, Arena International, welcomes all the interested audience to join ABF 2017! Hurry up! Apply for participation in advance, as tickets to the Event are likely to sell out very fast!