Patient Population of Parkinson's Disease to Increase through 2023, States DelveInsight in Its New Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
10 Feb 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Parkinson's disease (PD) is defined as a health disorder that is caused by the functional abnormality and death of neurons. This chronic and progressive movement disorder primarily affects the neurons in substantia nigra area of the human brain. The neuron malfunction or death affect dopamine, which is usually responsible for the coordination process. As Parkinson's disease progresses, the amount of dopamine created in the brain declines, as a result, the person suffering from this disease is unable to control his/her movement normally. This degenerative disorder has a negative influence on the central nervous system.
The patient poll of Parkinson's disease is predicted to increase worldwide between 2017 and 2023. The value of the world’s Parkinson's disease treatment market is also poised to see remarkable growth in the years to come.
The new study by DelveInsight titled “Parkinson Disease - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2023 - 7MM” gives access to a comprehensive overview of the disease and also highlights the current state of the Parkinson's disease therapeutics market. This publication contains data on the market scenario across the 7 major markets.
- info on Parkinson's disease symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis, management and treatment options;
- data on available prescribed drugs;
- statistics on patient base of the disease;
- historical and forecast epidemiological data for diagnosed prevalent cases of Parkinson's disease across the 7 major markets;
- review of top trends and opportunities;
- analysis of the market landscape and forecasts through 2023;
- data on other important aspects, etc.
Many other new insightful reports by this publisher are offered in the DelveInsight’s online catalogue at MarketPublishers.com.