World Neurodegenerative Disorders Market Revenues to Grow at 7.42% CAGR till 2022, Predicts GBI Research in Study Available at MarketPublishers.com31 Jan 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Neurodegenerative disorders are recognised as a type of conditions, which affect the CNS. They comprise both sporadic and hereditary conditions characterised by slow, irreversible and progressive dysfunction of the CNS with the enhancing degeneration of neurons, accompanied by such symptoms as memory loss, motor impairment and declining cognitive ability.
At present, there is still no cure for neurodegenerative disorders, the existing treatment options are aimed at just managing the disease indication to reduce the severity of symptoms and also slow progression.
Today, immunomodulators are considered to be the most effective and also the most common therapies used to manage neurodegenerative disorders. These class of therapies has shown the highest commercial success during the past decade, especially in the multiple sclerosis market.
The major share of the neurodegenerative disorders belongs to premium products, whilst generic products captures only a relatively small share. But, some generic products have been able to secure sizable shares after the patent expires of top drugs.
A generic version of Copaxone, Glatopa, has recently entered the market and is anticipated to reach sales of approximately USD 233 million through 2022.
The overall revenues of the world’s neurodegenerative disorders market are expected to increase at a 7.42% CAGR through 2022 to exceed USD 45 billion by the end of the forecast period.
The cutting-edge topical study by GBI Research titled “Global Neurodegenerative Drugs Market to 2022 - Growth Driven by an Aging Population, the Approval of Novel Immunomodulators and Neuromodulators, and Strong Uptake of Marketed Anti-Inflammatory Treatments” offers a detailed guide to the neurodegenerative disorders market with trustworthy info on the current pipeline, existing therapeutic options and prevailing research and development trends.
This topical study will allow you to:
- become abreast of the current scenario and top trends in the world’s neurodegenerative disorders market;
- get an idea of the current commercial and clinical landscape;
- delve into the current pipeline;
- obtain trustworthy info on the currently available products as well as products under development;
- find out, which drugs will achieve blockbuster status in the years ahead;
- learn, how will the leading market players perform through 2022, and how is their revenue share is expected to change;
- identify, which products will make the largest contribution to the further market growth;
- point out the most lucrative opportunities emerging in the neurodegenerative disorders market;
- understand, how the market is set to change through 2022;
For other research reports prepared by this publisher, follow to the GBI Research page at MarketPublishers.com.