Insights into 13 Major Country Vascular Dementia Markets Are Provided in New Report by Black Swan Available at MarketPublishers.com
27 Jan 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – At present, vascular dementia (VaD) is recognised as the 2nd most common form of dementia after Alzheimer disease. It is also known as vascular cognitive impairment (VCI) and multi-infarct dementia (MID). This disease is caused by different issues pertaining to blood supply to the brain, usually caused by a series of minor strokes.
A detailed analysis of the market for vascular dementia therapeutics across 13 major countries is available in the cutting-edge topical report “Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Vascular Dementia Forecast in 13 Major Markets 2017-2027” worked out by Black Swan Analysis limited and recently uploaded at MarketPublishers.com.
Country markets for vascular dementia covered in this report include: Canada, the USA, France, Italy, the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Brazil, India, Japan, China, Republic of Korea and Russia.
The publication reviews the current prevalent population for vascular dementia across 13 countries, gives access to important data on the disease including key risk factors, prognosis, diagnosis, symptoms and also touches upon specific differences by ethnicity and geography; and also discloses accurate patient population estimates and overall prevalence figures.
Reasons to Buy:
- become able to quantify patient populations in the world’s vascular dementia market in order to target the development of future products, create pricing strategies and also elaborate launch plans;
- gain an idea of the prevalence of various types of vascular dementia and also point out patient segments with lucrative potential;
- learn about clinical trials;
- delves into vascular dementia therapeutics market landscape across top 13 countries;
- identify the unmet need in the market;
- gain understanding of top trends and factors influencing the vascular dementia market development;
- pi point sub-populations, which require treatment;
Many other topical research reports by Black Swan Analysis are offered in this Market Publishers’ catalogue.